Monday, April 14, 2008

the sensquatch challenge

Hey Everyone (from Allan on behalf of the Rokpig),

I'm sure you're just as bummed out as I am about the Sens loss tonight. They came out of the gates incredibly strong with Alfie in the line up and it looked like they were going to take this one. When the Penguins came out in the third with two quick goals, the wind came right out of the sails and that was that.

Having said that, I wish I had been at the game and we would like to give you a chance to go to the next one. Our friends at Philthy McNasty's agreed to put up two tickets to the private suite for the Wednesday game but it is going to take a bit of work to get them. On Wednesday, we'll be shooting the Nasty Show once again starting at about 5:30 and we'll be giving away two tickets to the fan that does the best Sensquatch impersonation. The Rokpig and Allan may even join you! Lucky You! In case your head has been buried under a rock, I thought we would bring you up to speed on the Sensquatch by showing you an interview we did with "The Squatch" himself (see video below). So come on out to Philthy McNasty's on Wednesday at 5:30 in your best Sensquatch impersonation and the crowd will cheer with the final call being make by the red giant himself.



C U Wednesday
Allan (on behalf of the Rokpig who is too sad to write anything tonight)
PS. I'll upload the show we taped tonight as soon as possible

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Badern:

Which team has the most Stanley Cup Final Final Series losses.
(I think it's the Bruins)

Anonymous said...

I would expect the sens organization to explode the team as it is over the summer. What are the top three changes you would make?

Anonymous said...

I wondering if Christina has a boyfriend. Either way, I would like to know if she'll go out with me?

Anonymous said...

How many times has the Stanley Cup been won in overtime? For example Dallas beating Buffalo in 1999 with Brett Hull scoring in the 3rd OT period.

Anonymous said...

this is not really a question. na na na na hey hey hey good bye ... BOSTON!

Anonymous said...

with part of the playoffs now in progress, what are your predictions?